Saturday, June 1, 2019

Would I Do It Again? (belly laughing video)

Recent journal entry:

"Rocking my baby to sleep tonight. Singing her lullaby and looking up at the picture of the day she was first born. I wonder if, if I knew the end of the story, would I want to do the beginning again? I feel if I could go back to the beginning today, I wouldn't spend so much of her babyhood grieving. If I knew how much progress she would make and how she would smile and laugh every day."

Reflecting on this journal entry this morning because yesterday Sophia gave us her strongest laugh to date! Max and I were playing sorry and she started to crack up anytime I shuffled the cards! Seriously, she was busting a gut!  Such a magical sound! Months ago, I was so grateful that she had those couple of gelastic seizures, because I had the opportunity to hear her deep belly laugh. And I felt so blessed to have that ONE moment. Now  I have captured her real belly laugh and I'll be able to listen to it for the rest of my life! I feel so blessed!

Once again, from the girl who wasn't even supposed to smile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qcSFxeJyo

Don't mind my desperate begging of Max to help me get it on camera ;-) I wanted to catch her face on video SO bad (as you can tell ;-) He did help, but naturally it wasn't quite as strong ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmxrVfb-KY


No comments:

Post a Comment