Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Baby Paraphenelia

Having a baby in the house is, arguably in my mind, the best feeling in the world. When I walk into the kitchen in the middle of the night to get milk, and the nightlights are on and there is baby paraphernalia everywhere......I feel like I've made it :-) I have looked forward to being a mom of young children and babies my whole life :-) :-) :-)




Other joys from today.

We finally had cake with Michael and gave him his present. An electric scooter to run around the neighborhood with his friends. It was a hit :-) Which is always a relief :-)



Sarah made herself a broom boyfriend so she could walk around the house singing "Here comes the bride! Big fat and wide!" and then Max would come in behind her with the broom and she would sing "Here comes the groom! skinny as a broom!" She considered herself HILAAAAARIOUS!




No comments:

Post a Comment